Electrical Observation Marquise
Electric observation table, with headboard adjustment, with or without face hole.
The device is classified as a rehabilitation product and is designed to accommodate patients during observation or short-term treatments.
Class I Active Medical Device in accordance with DL 145/2009 which transposes Directive No. 2007/47/EC.
Marquise Electrical Observation
• Electric observation table, with welded mild steel tube structure;
• Epoxy paint;
• Headrest adjustment system through gas spring;
• Wheels with immobilization system;
• Height adjustment activated by electric motor with foot control;
• Paper roll holder for 50mm rolls.
• Split upholstery with 50mm foam layer;
• Cover in washable fabric made of high-resistance nappa;
• Facial opening in the headboard upholstery for greater patient comfort.
• Upholstery dimensions: 1850x650mm;
• Height adjustment: 430 to 980 mm;
• Headland elevation angle: 70º.
Structure in mild steel tube. Epoxy paint.
Upholstery in foam and nappa, two-part. Headboard adjustment via gas spring.
Height adjustment activated by an electric motor with foot control. Wheels with immobilization system.
Paper roll support at the head and foot.